HOW I WORK
Digitisation is based on a variety of factors in a company:
In projects or workshops I support you with the solution of the following questions:
Business model: Is the business model geared to delivering exactly the right products and solutions that quickly deliver the value customers want?
- Value Proposition, Customer Experience
Leadership and Vision: Is the strategy of the management team geared towards transformation, innovation and better and faster business decisions?
- Digital Leadership
- Vision – Mission – Strategy
Technologies and Data: Are suitable AI technologies in use to increase the value added in processes and end products and services? Are data of sufficient quality available?
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Culture: Does corporate culture promote change and innovation?
- Values, Mindset
- Business Practices
Employees: Do you have enough suitable employees?
- Data Scientists
- Cross-functional Teams
- Effective Cooperation in Hybrid Organizations
“Digital transformations are largely driven by strategies and not by technologies.” (Source: MIT)
That’s why I work closely with management and the employees and partners involved in the process, even within the company.
Agile management practices prove to be particularly suitable for driving transformation from strategy to implementation throughout the company. Therefore, I apply agile methods in order to involve employees in the process, to work efficiently in cross-functional teams and to obtain timely feedback from stakeholders. In this way, value-adding products and solutions can be created for the customer quickly and flexibly in iterative steps.
Four steps to digital transformation:
The digital transformation takes place with the participation of the employees with the help of agile methods and workshops in all phases. During the process, changed requirements are incorporated through continuous improvements.
Step 1: Current Situation
- Analysis of the current situation
- Where do we have to go digital?
- Where is the potential for improvement?
Step 2: Vision and strategy
- What do we want to achieve? (Vision)
- What does the strategy mean for the individual divisions?
Step 3: Define measures
- What AI initiatives need to be taken?
- Adaptation of the business model if necessary
Step 4: Implementation
- Implementation of AI initiatives with appropriate use cases
- Fine-tuning of the business model if necessary